Wednesday, June 9, 2010



Happy Birthday Grandma!
We hope you have a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to see you !!


Just wanted to share some of my favorite memories. I always enjoyed going to your house every Christmas Eve and singing Christmas carols while you or Karen played the piano. I had so much fun!!


Thank you so much for letting me rent out your basement apartment. I remember one day when you came home and could smell my brownies baking in the oven and you were so worried that I was baking just to stay warm because you forgot to turn the air conditionor off!! Ha! Ha!


My kids loved going all the way to your house for trick or treating!! :)
I also remember how much fun we all had doing Easter Egg hunts at your house. Even though it wasn't eggs we were hunting!! It was always so exciting to see what kind of treats you had hidden!!
I remember when Derrick and I would sneak into your pantry for your famous dried apples!! And our first ride in the elevator!! :)
Thanks so much for all your love and support. We love you!!
Love Andrea & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment